Gambling isn’t as it used to be some years ago. What is being experienced in the world of gambling right now is a complete transformation from the old brick and mortar gambling centres to a more technologically efficient virtual version.
This change can be seen as being a blessing and a curse at the same time but it depends on the kind of information that a player is privy to. Without the right information, a player is always at risk of getting his or her hard earned money taken from his or her easily and without a trace. However, with the right information, online gambling can a fun and exciting activity. Below are 10 safety tips to help you stay safe whilst gambling on any online gambling site;
1. Conduct your own research about the gambling site. In an era where marketing has now become an art used to lure more customers to a particular product or gambling site, it is very essential for you as a player to always undertake your own research about any particular gambling site that you wish to sign up on. Websites such as Canadianonlinecasinos.com provide players an easy way to ensure they’re playing at a reputable establishment. This is due to the fact that there are certain gambling sites out there that will do anything just to get you to part with your money, so choose wizely.
2. Be very cautious of what you download. It is not surprising at all to find out that a lot of gambling sites always requires a player to first download the gambling app onto their devices. This is one of the easiest ways used by most of the phony online gambling sites to dupe players. Downloading such apps puts you at risk of getting vital information from your device stolen as such apps always come with numerous app permissions including information to your security details on your device. So never download such apps as a requirement for you to be able to place bets on a particular online gambling site.
3. Install the latest antivirus version on your device, Without the latest antivirus version on your device, you are always exposed to the threat of hackers getting access to vital information on your machine easily. It is therefore very necessary to ensure that before you log in to any online gambling site, your device’s antivirus is genuine and up-to-date.
4. Know what is permissible in your country. Not all countries have legalized online gambling and as such it is always in your own interest to ensure that you are abreast with what is stipulated in your country’s constitution concerning online gambling. Deciding to throw caution to the wind can result in various unpleasant legal issues.
5. Limit your spending. Whenever on any online gambling site, it is always advisable to ensure that you keep the amount of money spent in check. Never get overtaken by your emotions as they can make you spend all your money at a go.
6. Know when to quit. It is not always that you will end up on the winning side and so when the losing streak starts, you should know that you have to quit. The moment you decide to reclaim any money that you may have lost is the sign that you are turning into a problematic gambler.
7. Keep your personal details safe. There are certain online gambling sites that require you to give out certain vital financial details. It is very advisable to ensure that you do not sign up on such sites for security reasons as most of them simply use your details to rip you of your cash.
8. Allow a trusted person to be in charge of your gambling money. In order to ensure that you do not gamble with all your resources, it is always important to ensure that you allow a trusted person to keep your financial resources for you. This is to ensure that you do not keep on gambling when things aren’t going your way.
9. Look for genuine online gambling sites: Gambling on authentic and genuine online gambling sites provides you with a lot of benefits as compared to the fake sites. Sites like online casino Canada are among the genuine sites that offers authentic and legal gambling services to players all over the world.
10. Time yourself. It is never advisable to gamble for a long period of time without taking a break. Going on such long streaks automatically makes you to lose focus. Losing focus when on an online gambling site can bring about a variety of problems ranging from making unintelligent bets to trying to win back money that you may have lost.
These are the 10 Safety tips that you need to keep in mind in order to benefit from your online gambling activities.
7-time lottery winner shares tips to win the jackpot
Everyone wants to be a winner in one way or the other, but with the number of growing jackpots becoming a lottery winner should be the craving.
Recently, the Mega Millions lottery announced a record-breaking $970 million lottery. However, the chances of hitting jackpot at a lottery is incredibly low—you’d get more luck being struck by lightning, dating a supermodel or becoming the president of your country—with CNBC estimating the odds of winning the Mega Millions at 1 in 302.6 million.
Nonetheless, players can still try their luck using a bonus at royal panda Canada, but there’s really no ‘secret’ to winning the lottery—with luck being the only sure way to win and get your hands on a jackpot. According to Kimberly Morris of Wake Forest, North Carolina, who won the lottery twice in one day, she notes that winning was attributed to noting but chance.
“I wasn’t really expecting much,” she said in a report. “I just enjoy playing the lottery.”
However, there are clear rules experts suggest you follow to increase your chances of winning and arguably one of the “luckiest” people in the world is Richard Lusting, author of Learn How To Increase Your Chances of Winning the Lottery and winner of seven lottery grand prizes.
Richard has perfected his winning strategy though it’s more or less a‘trial and error’.
“When the lottery came to Florida, I was like everybody else: ‘Wow, buy lottery tickets, win a lot of money, retire, buy a big fancy yacht, whatever, blah, blah, blah,’” he said. “Like everybody else, I was running out and buying haphazardly, buying quick picks, I mean buying tickets with no plan, or no method, or whatever. Like everybody else, I was losing all the time.”
After that, Lusting then realized there had to be a way to increase his chances. So, each time something worked for him, he’d write it down. Eventually, he had developed a “formula” that worked for him and for others too.
Here are his main tips to increase your chances of winning for those playing lotteries.
1.Avoid “quick-pick” numbers generated from computers
According to Lustig, the “quick-pick” method works in number sets, which entails that every number you choose doesn’t have the same amount of luck as you are made to perceive.
“Every time you buy a quick pick, you get a different set of numbers; therefore, your odds are always going to be at their worst in that particular game,” Lustig said to Forbes about the Powerball.
- Go beyond generic number and use the entire board
For many people, choosing birth months and dates, anniversaries and other similar numbers is a popular means to ensure they win the jackpot. However, when filling out your cards it’s best to spread out your numbers rather than just playing numbers 1-31.
“If you pick your own numbers and only play birthdays and anniversaries, you’re splitting the pot with 20-40 people,” said Lustig.
“If you spread the numbers out across the whole track, you’ll either be the only winner or will split it with only one or two people.”
- Go with your instincts
In his book, Lustig specified a way to find the numbers you feel most comfortable and he advised that once you’ve selected the group that you think will work, you shouldn’t switch them.
“Remember, a set of numbers wins the grand prize, not individual numbers,” he said. “If playing multiple cards, have some variety in the grouping of numbers chosen to maximize your odds.”
- Be consistent
In summary, to win a particular game, consistently form patterns using past and future drawings.
“Never miss a drawing in the game you’re playing. Every Saturday, every Wednesday, every week,” he said.
- Understand the odds but don’t get carried away
Now, playing more games gives you a higher chance of winning, but it’s important not to get carried away—and only play what you can afford to lose.
“One of the things that I preach to people all the time is budget, budget, budget,” said Lustig.
“Set a budget of what you’re going to spend. Do not get caught up in what’s called lottery fever. Don’t spend grocery money. Don’t spend rent money. Figure out what you can afford to spend.”
“Don’t worry about how much Joe Blow down the street is spending. … Figure out what your budget is, what you can comfortably afford to spend, and stay within that budget.”
While winning $900 million can guarantee financial security for you and your family, however only spend what you can comfortably afford to on lottery tickets.
Here are 5 reasons why you should choose online slots
Still confused on whether to quit regular casinos and settle for online slots? You’re at the right stop. Being in your comfort zone—probably on your couch or at the comfort of your king size bed, you can earn as much money as you want.
Hearing the machine go “Cha ching! Cha ching!” can be the most euphoric and satisfying feeling in the world for casino players, and having to experience all this in your conform zone is much more rewarding—and this is what you get while settling for online slots.
The best thing is, online slots are increasingly becoming more popular and more profitable than the traditional slots. Considering what it offers to players, there’s more chance that its popularity would continually be on the rise.
Now, to give you a more detailed picture on why they’re “so great”, here are 5 reasons:
- It offers simplicity: You don’t have to worry about the crowd at the traditional casino; all you need to play an online slot is a strong internet connection and viola! You’re ready to start earning. It’s that simple!
You are presented with an option of either running the web-based online casino that require no additional software, or the online casinos that are download based and require additional software. Either one you choose, the process is very easy—you just only have to login and begin exploring the myriad of diverse games and slot options.
- There are an infinite number of choices: Unlike traditional slots, online slots give you a full control of every game available. There are no walls or confined spaces or transitioning from one slot to another. You get to decide everything ranging from the theme, style and price range that you’re comfortable with. The best part of it all is that is all in one central location. There are also websites that review slots and grades them according to the offers, benefits, and interesting free games available for you; casinonodeposituk.co.uk is a great way to locate the best offers for UK based players.
- Play and earn in your comfort zone: You get as much freedom as you desire, as everything can be done online, and in your comfort zone. You don’t have to worry about not owning a suit or any other restriction. All you need is internet connect and the will power to play. So, with a slice of pizza in your hand and your computer close by, you can begin playing and start winning.
- It is way cheaper: Online slots do save you a whole lot of money that would’ve been otherwise spent on hotels, flight or transportation tickets in general, dapper clothes, drinks, fancy women, and other miscellaneous. Also, the games are entirely free—meaning you’re gaming, winning, earning, and saving. Isn’t that just great?!
- You’re getting much more profitable terms: Owners of online slots are free from expenses like rent space, refreshments, stewards, furniture etc. This means that they are more liable to present users with more profitable terms, like giving out loyalty cards, bonuses, unrestricted access to numerous games with just a single click.
Online Gaming Allows Players to Revisit Old Classics
Online gaming seems to have mesmerized people across the globe in the past decade or so. Multiplayer online games like DotA and League of Legends are all the rage right now and everyone seems to be playing them; yet the Internet has also graced gamers with the chance to revisit old favourites and even play classic games online against a virtual player from the convenience of their home, without having to meet up with fellow enthusiasts. Here is a definitive list of the most popular classic games you can find online.
Let’s start with the basics: people have been playing games like chess and Go for literally centuries – and now you can get online, learn the basics and join the ranks of millions of devoted fans. There is easy to find a lot of websites to play chess or replay famous matches between renowned grandmasters – one of the favourite ways for chess amateurs to learn different and more advanced gameplays. Go is an ancient Asian strategy game that is less widely known but is considered even more complex than chess and is associated with esoteric philosophy. Lately it has also seen dedicated websites spring up, as Go fans across the globe join forces to find teammates for their preferred pastime.
Other traditional luck games like dice, roulette and card games like poker have also experienced a surge in digital presence as online casinos made their way into the Web. Online casinos usually compete in offering bonuses and free spins in a bid to attract players, while technology has enabled traditional land-based games like slots to feature intricate and appealing designs, often around a popular theme like movies or celebrities. Players no longer need to travel to land-based casinos to engage in similar games; they just need to do some research, identify the best online provider that suits their interests and preferences, and wish themselves that much-needed good luck!
The Original Video Games
The genre that has perhaps experienced the ultimate comeback with the help of the Internet are retro video games like Super Mario or Space Invaders. The pioneers of video gaming still enjoy immense popularity and have attained a cult status among players. After successful consoles like Sega Atari were discontinued and game creators began experimenting with more and more elaborate layouts and storylines, video game design was elevated to the level of art; yet no player has ever forgotten the roots of video gaming and now thanks to online emulator fans can finally play again originals like Sonic, Donkey Kong or Street Fighter.
Retro Arcade and Board Games
And if you would like to take it one step further – or rather, back – there are also websites that let you play the original Tetris or classis arcade games like PacMan and Pinball. Board games like Snakes and Ladders, and Battleship have found their way online along with billiard and golf – although real fans will argue that it is not the same playing sports online and that board games are really meant for social gatherings as a way of having fun together and not on the virtual world. But the fact remains: a lot of these games would perhaps not be enjoyed by as many people today if it weren’t for online providers that render them available anywhere, anytime, to anyone.
So all that is needed is a good, reliable Internet connection and a will to have fun – and perhaps, take a trip down memory lane back to when you used to shoot aliens or eat dots and ghosts down at the arcade with your mates.
Popular on The Canadian
- Agora Publishing Consortium
- Le Journal Canadien
- Dominion: Food News
- The Rebellife Magazine
- The Ottawa Star
- Elections Canada Magazine
- Toronto Business Journal
Entertainment4 months ago
7-time lottery winner shares tips to win the jackpot
Business5 months ago
What does Digital Marketing in South Africa look like today?
Health7 months ago
Barbecue 101: 5 Health Tips For An Outdoor Party
Business6 months ago
Easy Instagram Marketing Tips For Gaining Real-Time Results
Business8 months ago
Cranes: Pros and Cons to Consider
Headline News4 months ago
Japan announces new plan to drain radioactive Fukushima water DIRECTLY into the Pacific Ocean
Health4 months ago
Boswellia is a powerful anti-inflammatory herbal extract that can prevent cancer
Headline News9 months ago
Trump personally pushed U.S. Postal Service head to double rates on Amazon, other firms